Sunday 23 December 2012

Festive talons!

Good Tidings, Seasons Greetings, Nadolig Llawen (for the Welshies)!

I have been terribly naughty, and almost entirely neglected my poor blog. Next week (with a week off work) you can expect about 12 posts a day, making up for lost time!

Now, on to the actual subject of the post... Christmas nails! I'm not one for fancy, snazzy designs, mainly because I'm absolutely useless. So, a tried and tested solid favourite instead! Red sparkles!

I used Sally Hanson Insta-grip base, then Rimmel 60 second in red (I can't remember the exact shade), a gold glittery Rimmel (again, don't know the actual shade, useless!) over that, then Sally Hanson Insta-dry top coat.

I'm not sold on the Rimmel colour... I only painted them yesterday and they've already started chipping! That's usually the case with that particular polish though, sadly.

Also, the Revlon glitter was FREE. Yes, FREE! Both Superdrug and Boots have a buy 2 get 1 free offer on Revlon products, with a free nail polish on top! 4 for 2, not too shabby.

Again, I digress. Back to the matter in hand... Look how sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment