Tuesday 11 June 2013

Nerx Rerve Der Merl.

I indulged. Because you can never have one too many extortionately priced lipsticks.

(I thought I had found my ultimate H.G. Lip Balm, in the Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Creme. The premise was that with discovering a lip balm that was wonderful, and everything I wanted from a lip balm I wouldn't be drawn in to shopping for any others, I could just work my way through the ones I won and then happily reuse and repurchase and be happy forever and ever and ever. That was not the case.)

Enter.... Luxe Reve De Miel (I don't know how to pronounce it, so the titles is how I pronounce it, phonetically). I was in London, casually strolling about near Soho and I caught sight of this in the window of a chemist. I'd never seen it in real life before, and I had forgotten it existed even with reading 95 million positive reviews on it. So I went in to have a look. And I went out with a lighter purse, a heavier shopping bag, and a guilty smile from ear to ear.




I've only used it once so far so this isn't a full blown review. The one time I used it though, was glorious. It seemed quite rich, but after it was applied it sank in almost immediately. And I felt a difference for a long while after. I don't know how to describe it exactly but its made my lips feel like butter! Happy smiley lips!

(This is a boring picture of it on. It's standard transparent balm. Also my nostrils look huge, what's that about?)

3 comments: