Friday 18 January 2013

All Gone!



Incredibly shoddy picture quality, I know. I'm sorry. It was an amalgamation of using my iPhone, the snow day lighting, and my boyfriends bed being the easiest place to actually take the picture.

These are the products I've used up this month, and my this month I mean today. I finished them all this morning, post shower.

Alison Clarke Remarkable Mango Body Butter - from a GlossyBox. I moaned that it didn't smell like mango. My chap then came to the rescue of what the scent *actually* was by squealing "OHMYGODYOUSMELLLIKEMAPLESYRUPMMM!!" which posed a problem, as I hate maple syrup. It was only a tester though, so I only got 3.5 full body uses out of it and it was gone. The product itself was lovely, easily absorbed, and left skin feeling soft!

Planet Spa Japanese Sake and Rice Luminous Face Treatment - Serum. Illuminating, easily absorbed, will definitely think about repurchasing in the future when I use up the backlog of serum I have floating about in drawers.

Maxfactor Masterpiece Mascara - my second favourite mascara ever. It's a nice back up to have in my make-up bag in case anything goes awry with any new mascaras... I love having something I know works to fall back on!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Day Cream - Another from a GlossyBox. I used to use this along with the night cream at uni, then I forgot about it so I had a little wave of nostalgia every time I used it! Unfortunately it didn't treat me as wonderfully as it has previously. I think my skin must have changed because I noticed halfway through the day that my skin started to look slightly shiny... I have got an oily t-zone though so that's no big surprise. The product itself applies like a dream, with a faint refreshing/almost comforting scent. I might invest in the night cream to see if I still get the same joy from that.

1 comment:

  1. The mango body butter sounds lush! I have Also tried the Body shop vitamin e day cream and it s very good xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete