Friday 18 January 2013

January GlossyBox - Detox Edition.

Glossybox can be hit and miss. Sometimes you get a little hit and you get a little miss, somtimes you get a box full to the brim of miss. This was definitely not one of those months.

I *love* this box!

In mine, I got:

Eco-Boutique with Aloe Leaf and Green Tea - the only thing I've actually used so far and it's fab! It's definitely one of those post morning shower body lotions - not too highly scented, easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling refreshed.

Monu Micro Exfoliant - I'm love love love love loving the Dermalogica micro exfoliant I got in a previous GB, so this little guy has a lot to stand up to. Maybe I'll start using it now to prolong the life of my Dermalogica one.

Murad  HydroDynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes - Nice, who doesn't love an eye cream? I hope I won't love this one too much though, the full sized version is £57! I'm used to using a £2 boots vitamin E jobby.

BM Beauty Dewy Perfection Finishing Powder - The first brand I've heard of. My sample is looks fairly light so I'm hoping it will be light enough for my skin!

Sanctuary Spa Active Reverse Thermal Transformation Mask - The second brand I've heard of. I like Sanctuary. I'm not obsessive over it, it's not my favourite, I don't hate it. It's nice.

BONUS EYE MASK?! At last! I'll sleep at night! I think the eye mask is included because they have detox tips from the GB team, one of which is to get 8 hours of sleep a night. It's all starting to make sense.

Lovely job.

No comments:

Post a Comment