Friday 18 January 2013

Boots/Superdrug Boring Sale Haul

So, as of February 1st, I am on a tight, tight, tight budget. I'm saving for a deposit for a house, so I'm using January to stock up on essentials, especially seeing as most things I like are in the sale. I indulged a little in the Boots and Superdrug sale, and finally both have arrived! I always prefer to shop online, that risk crowds in real life...


We have:

Pearl Drips Night Serum - claims to whiten teeth while you sleep. I have a week left before giving up smoking again so I'll be using that when the time comes.

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Face Mask - One I've not tried, it was only about £2 though.

Superdrug Mud Therapy Raspberry Exfoliating Mask x2 - I love it. I actually love it. If I could feasibly marry it, I would. It's only about £3, I've used it for at least 5 or so years. It smooths my skin a treat and can (I find) stop spots forming if I catch them early. Thing of beauty.

Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream - I've used the Superdrug Vitamin E Eye Cream before, but these were on offer so I thought I may as well try them. They are quite large tubed for an eye cream so I'm hoping I'll love them and they'll become a staple.

Boots Cucumber Facial Toner & Boots Traditional Skin Care Rosewater & Glycerin Toner - I'm trying to find a gentle toner that works on combination skin and doesn't cost the earth. So we're starting out really cheap! Both had really positive reviews on the Boots website... Stay tuned.

Kleenex Blotting Sheets x5 - Again, obsessed. I had a free sample in ASOS magazine about a year ago and I have been hooked ever since! I already have around 4 packs knocking about in various places in my house and my bag! The reason for so many is they were down to 99p instead of £2.99! I've saved £10!

So, at the moment we're working through products that I seem to have accumulated, and not buying any more until they've been used up! Maybe some exceptions - I haven't perfected my 2013 wish list yet. I need to stop being silly, you cant buy a house with mascara!

3 comments:

  1. OOH where were the Kleenex Blotting sheets reduced? I love these as well and I need to stock up too :P

    I did that as well, I love the Superdrug Naturally Radiant range, especially the hot cloth cleanser. Great post!

    Christina xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kleenex blotting sheets were a superdrug bargain! I may even buy more, I'm absolutely terrified they're going to be discontinued at some point! x

      Delete
  2. haha, not boring at all! love a good haul post

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

    ReplyDelete