Friday 18 January 2013

Rimmel 14 Day Nail Rescue - At The Mid Point.

You may have seen my post last week about my completely RUINED nails after bleaching the house.
I've been using Rimmel 14 Day Nail Rescue to try and save my poor damaged talons.


To be fair, I misread the instructions on the bottle. It says to paint one coat on day one, a second coat on day two, and leave for 7 days.

I painted a new coat on every day. For 7 days.

It that time I noticed - super shiny - may work well as a top coat? And I noticed that there was a LOT of nail varnish on my nails, but that's again, because I am a moron.

So here's the midway result - or what what have been the midway result. I've decided I'll start it again, doing it properly (I've read some reviews on it where people are thrilled with the results so maybe there is something in doing it right?)


Not thrilled.

I have OPI Nail Envy to use, but that's allll they way at home, and I'm currently snowed in at my boyfriends house.

If anyone has any tips for flaking/peeling/brittle/bendy/sensitive nails (unfortunately, I have all of the above) I would be very, very grateful to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a nail rescurer as well. My nails are the worst!

    ReplyDelete