Tuesday 23 April 2013

Mini Haul.


So on Saturday April 20th, I made my way to Cardiff at 2am to stand in the cold through the night in a queue to wait for a little record shop called Spillers Records to open with their bounty of goodies for Record Store Day. My handsome chap went in with a list as long as his arm and came out with a smile to match.

Which was when it was my turn to have fun! I decided I would go make up shopping, as having very little sleep meant I would have lot to fix.


I bought Illamasqua Skin Base foundation(£23). I was matched in SB 06, and I got a sample pot of SB 05 in case I needed to lighten it in any areas, and an Illamasqua magazine, which was fab!

I got some samples of Lanc ome serums, one for night, one for day. Luminizer I think she said the range was called, but I'm not entirely certain.

In Boots, I picked up the Dr Jart BB cream (around £14 with 1/3 off), and Maybeline Falsies Flared mascara (£5.99, £3 off) which was recommended to me this week on Twitter. I paid for that in using my advantage card. I still have around £30 on there in points, I was planning on getting a Real Techniques Buffing Brush but I think you can only get that in the Core Collection? Am I wrong?

Finally, I went to the nice ladies at NARS. I limited myself to buying a blush (£21)! I was tempted by the new lip pencils, but I like how matte the original lip pencils are and I wasn't sold on the formula of the new ones. I went for the blush in Gilda, and got a mini sample of the NARS flawless finish foundation, but I think it may be slightly too yellow toned for my ginger skin. I will definitely be giving it a bash though!

Time to cross some things off my wish list and write a new one, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment