Sunday 14 April 2013

Nailing it!

At the start of the year I posted about how using household bleach had ruined my already brittle, peeling, dry, flaky nails, to what I thought was the point of no return.
This is the state they were in way back then:
Click to enlarge... They are in a shockingly bad condition, and this was after I'd trimmed the worst parts right down.

And four months on, this is how they look now:

I am so proud of them. This is genuinely the healthiest my nails have ever looked!

I believe it's wholly down to rubbing on Nu-Nale cream on my nails everytime I use nail polish remover, and using OPI Nail Envy every other day when I'm not wearing nail polish, or using it as a base coat to my base coat if I am.

Taken from Google Images
Taken from Google Images
When I'm in work, I'm constantly rubbing hand cream, a random Avon nail oil, and Sally Hanson Maximum Growth Serum over my hands and cuticles so that may well be contributing to the health of my nails also, but it's from the above products I've started to see a vast improvement!

OPI Nail Envy is available from Amazon.co.uk for around £8, an Nu-Nale cream is available from Boots for around £3.60\

It's safe to say OPI'm a convert. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really tempted to get Nail Envy. You might want to try the Revlon Calcium gel polish too, its really cheap and has helped my nails become stronger!


    www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete